Senior Sous Chef
Pollen is a Sourdough & Viennoiserie Bakery committed to creating a unique, forward-thinking cafe with delicious, well curated and produce-led food at its heart.
The Senior Sous Chef position is based in our Ancoats bakery, where we’re looking for someone creatively and aesthetically driven to lead our kitchen operations, working with our Executive Chef to create a menu of beautiful, refined dishes with the best seasonal produce.
• Working closely with the GM to lead the day-to-day service and operations of the kitchen
• Ensuring the highest food standards and quality across all dishes and produce
• Managing and completing all food safety processes and daily/weekly record keeping
• Ordering, stock and wastage management in line with sales projections and patterns
• Product development and costing; contributing creatively to keep our seasonal menu evolving
• Minimum of 1 year experience at Sous Chef level, working with fresh produce
• Confident and clear communicator, comfortable in a high-volume environment
• Aesthetically and creatively driven- keen eye for refined presentation and plating
• Collaborative and positive, keen to develop supportive relationships with the senior team
• Highly organised and able to work efficiently in a compact space
• Passionate about seasonality, quality and new product development
Salary: Up to £30k
Apply at: email@example.com